For a PDF view, see here
- B.S. in Computer Engineering (Data Science and Information Processing), University of Texas at Austin (May 2022)
Undergraduate Courses: Operating Systems, Algorithms, Probability, Linear Algebra, Software Implementation and Design (Honors), Data Science Principles, Digital Image Processing, Digital Signal Processing
Graduate courses: Cybersecurity Law and Policy, Neural Computation, Digital Video Processing (Audited)
- Meta (July 2022)
- Diligent Robotics (Feb 2020 - April 2021)
- Using Python and ROS to build new features for Moxi, a socially‐aware humanoid robot
- Facebook (Summer 2021)
- Using Rust and Buck to build an end-to-end load testing system for Facebook Live infrastructure that can handle large scale traffic at high QPS
- Used Scuba, ODS and Unidash to build a comprehensive monitoring system with detailed real-time visualization
- Socially Intelligent Machines Lab (Sept 2018 - April 2022)
- Researching audio-augmented Imitation Learning and implemented object recognition algorithms under Dr. Andrea Thomaz
- bp (Summer 2020)
- Designed an optimal routing algorithm for shipping to minimize carbon emissions by 30%
- Built a web interface hosted on Azure using Python, Flask and SQL while working in an Agile environment
Honors & Awards
- Gail and Howard Neal Endowed Scholarship (2021)
- bp Scholar (2019)
A. Saran, K. Desai, R. Lioutikov, A. Thomaz, and S. Niekum. A Case for Leveraging Human Prosody during Reward Learning. Workshop, 16th Annual Conference for Basic and Applied Human-Robot Interaction Research, March 2021.
A. Saran, K. Desai, M. Chang, R. Lioutikov, A. Thomaz, and S. Niekum. Understanding Acoustic Patterns of Human Teachers Demonstrating Manipulation Tasks to Robots. 2022 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), October 2022.
- Conference Volunteer at AAAI 2021
- Conference Volunteer at HRI 2021
- Logistics Director for Freetail Hackers (2019-2020).